Thursday, September 11, 2014

Little brother is watching

1. HOW MANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS ARE YOU ON EVERY DAY? 
I go on a good 6 different social media platforms everyday. I do this so frequently that i can't even keep count.  FOR HOW MANY HOURS?
I go on all the social media platforms for about 2 hours accumulated throughout the day.
DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE ARTICLE YOU HAD TO READ FOR HOMEWORK 'LITTLE BROTHER IS WATCHING'?
 I completely agree with the article.
WHY DO YOU SAY THAT? 
Because nowadays everybody knows everything and you can become "famous" for falling down.
HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY IMPACTED OUR CULTURE? 
Technology has impacted our culture so much that most of us could never go 1 day without a device.

Computer chips to monitor kids.
 I believe this is completely unnecessary and it is an invasion of privacy to kids. Somebody need to do something about this because the students have virtually no choice to put the chip on or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment